Thursday, January 14, 2010

Better late than never

I know I promised these pics before Christmas, but I have been busy figuring out my new computer... I have done the unthinkable, and switched from a Macintosh to a PC, so things are a bit foreign to me. I have, however managed to work out how to upload a photo onto my blog, so here goes the first of what will hopefully be many creative and inspiring posts... LOL

This is what we made at the Christmas Goodies Class... The covered notebook is my fave... I made a second, and gave it to Jordana's teacher for her Christmas present and she loved it. The treat boxes were a hit on the Christmas table this year...



I got this idea for decorations from the Stampin' Up! regional training day... I received some as a swap, and was impressed at how easy but effective they were... There's a chocolate money coin in between the 2 scallop circles on the hanging decorations... cute huh! I used them as a treat inside our homemade Christmas crackers this year



Now that life is returning to normal, I feel the need to return to my craft room... Hope you've had a fabulous start to the New Year, and I'll try to catch up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment