Friday, October 2, 2009

October/November Classes

Due to the great response I had from the Anna Bay School Boot Stall, I thought I'd put a reminder up so my existing customers don't miss out on my up coming classes. Spaces are filling up so contact me to ensure your place

All materials provided, as well as light refreshments... $15 per class to cover all materials

All Occasion Stamp-a-Stack
Make 6 cards that can be used for any occasion
Thursday 22 October, 7pm

Watercolouring Class
Make 3 projects, using different watercolouring techniques
Friday 30 October, 7pm

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack #1
Create 6 Christmas cards
Thursday 12 November, 7pm

Simply Scrappin Baby Album (please note there is a $30 fee for this class)
Create a gorgeous 16 page mini album, for a baby boy or girl
Sunday 15 November, 1pm

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack #2
6 Christmas cards
Wednesday 25 Noveember, 7pm

I promise to upload some "Sneak Peak" photos just as soon as I figure out how to... (after I get back from New Zealand that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment